Thursday 29 March 2012

Filmspiration: The Edge of Love

I love a bit of vintage knitwear (I think that may be fairly obvious by now!) and while The Edge of Love is hardly the most amazing film I have ever seen, the cardigans and lovely dresses worn by Sienna & Keira were absolutely gorgeous and got me rummaging around for vintage patterns on eBay.

I do not know where this mustard thing has come from (has anyone else got a glut of images of mustardy gold cardis?!) and there are TWO here, but the one I covet most is that 'leaf' patterned one Sienna is wearing. Plus whenever I think of cosy knits my brain automatically drifts off romantically in the direction of blustery walks on the beach with a big 'woolly' (as my grandmother used to call them) and wellies on, so I love the shot of them in the sea.












2 comments:

  1. thanks! lovely post and super pics plus pattern examples, a nice read!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue, glad you enjoyed it!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete