Thursday 1 September 2011

A/W 2011: on sale now


I have been very quiet lately, this is mostly due to the fact that I've been laying low in an attempt to finish the S/S12 collection. Needless to say, I have missed one deadline already, but there is still time....ahem...

Anyway, most importantly, A/W11 has gone on sale today. I can't quite believe it's the 1st September already but at least we can get excited about lovely autumnal clothing even if it is slightly depressing that summer is over.

So! If your wardrobe is in need of a pick me up and you have some cash to flash, you can shop the collection at the following places:

Our online shop, which you can reach via our website or here

ASOS Marketplace, where you can see the whole collection shot 'street style'

Or coming soon, a selection of pieces will be available from the online boutique, Ursa Loves

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment